Uploading Your Data
A Project represents a logical grouping of data within a LifeOmic account. Access to the data within a project can be controlled with Access Control ABAC Policies. Projects can be created and managed by using the Projects API or by using the
projects commands in the CLI. Once created, a project can be referenced by it's unique identifier in other parts of the platform.
You can also load files into the LifeOmic Platform through the following methods:
- Add File button in the LifeOmic Platform Web App - Add a file to the LifeOmic Platform with the Add File button.
- SFTP upload to a Project in the LifeOmic Platform Web App - Create a location in a project that allows the transfer of files into a project over SFTP.
- Transfer Amazon S3 Files with the LifeOmic Platform Web App - Configure direct S3 to S3 transfers in the LifeOmic Platform.
- LifeOmic Files API - Use the HTTPS API to upload data with TLS.
- LifeOmic CLI - Use a command-line interface to upload data through
the API with the
- SDK for Python - Use Python to upload data through the API.
Clinical data is transmitted in the form of FHIR resources. LifeOmic provides a FHIR compliant API that allows one to add and remove clinical data from a Project, and our CLI also supports FHIR ingest via the
fhir ingest command.