LifeOmic API Overview
The LifeOmic Platform is an API-first design. You can use the API to programmatically control all of the features. This public API powers all of the LifeOmic client applications, including the LifeOmic Platform web application and the LifeOmic mobile app.
You can also build third-party applications around the LifeOmic health-focused APIs in the same manner that you can build a communication app around Twilio APIs. LifeOmic has helped several customers use the LifeOmic API as a Platform as a Service (PaaS).
The LifeOmic API implements API design best practices:
- REST architectural style
- HTTPS transport for API calls
- JSON content-type for requests and responses
- HTTP response codes for the success or failure of a request
- Getting Started - Perform the three basic tasks needed to use the API
- Uploading Your Data - Learn how to add your data to the platform
- Working With Your Data - Learn what you can do with your data in the platform
- Getting Started With The Python SDK - Learn what you can do with your data in the Python SDK